Giving customers the confidence to create.
Kitchen Design Curator
Oasis Kitchens are looking for Design Curator.
Oasis Kitchens (www.oasiskitchens.com) are looking to take the uncertainty out of the kitchen buying process, and making it fun, inspiring, and transparent again. It is one of the world’s first full end-to-end eCommerce platform for designing and purchasing your own kitchen online. Read the release here.
The Design Curator is the living embodiment of this experience. You have a passion for making customers happy, solving their problems, and guiding them through the stressful process of kitchen renovations. You are deeply interested in interior and kitchen design, and are looking to learn, grow and develop yourself as a Designer and Sales professional. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment which is continuously looking to do things better.
What you are like:
- You are naturally interested in people and able to connect with them by asking questions (many!).
- You have a passion for Interior and/or Kitchen Design.
- You are computer-savvy and comfortable with new technology and software.
- You have very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are extremely comfortable communicating over all channels (phone, email, web).
- You are a true problem solver, who thinks quickly on their feet.
- You are customer-oriented.
- You have a willingness to learn and receive training in Kitchen Design and the renovation process.
- You have demonstrated experience (minimum of 2 years) in a Customer Service or Sales role.
- Willingness to work outside of 9-to-5 hours, and some Saturdays, to accommodate customers’ schedule.
- Goal-oriented, and continuously pursuing successful conversion of Leads into Projects:
What we are like:
- A fast-growing new kitchen company that is trying to do things differently.
- A small and nimble team rallying behind one single problem: how do we make buying a kitchen fun and easy for the customer?
- We provide employees a steady and reliable income (no commissions allowed) with benefits designed to give you the rest, wellness, security, development and safety you need:
- Health Services – drugs, dental, mental health services
- Health & Wellness Allowance
- Starting at 3 weeks vacation, guaranteed
- RRSP Matching
- Training & Development
- Volunteering & Community
What you can expect to be responsible for:
- Helping customers finalize their Kitchen Design in our 3D Kitchen Planner, addressing all of customer concerns or questions re. design options, material selection, and pricing.
- Converting Sales Opportunities into Kitchen Orders for Delivery & Installation through establishing trust and confidence with the customer.
- Meeting with customers in Showroom, On-Site or Virtually.
- Reviewing customer-generated designs for design-flaws and adherence to kitchen design best-practices.
- Finalizing Customer Proposals based on Oasis Kitchens standardized pricing structure.
- Using the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to keep track of validation requests, sales status, and all customer communication.
- Providing Online Customer Support through our Live Chat system.
- Coordinating with our Project Facilitator to ensure orders are picked up appropriately as per defined process.
- Live the brand and company culture; providing customers with an accessible, empowering, inspiring and fun experience when buying a kitchen.
- Ensuring immediate and timely follow-up to all Customer enquiries generated through the company’s websites, social media or live chat channels.
- Creating a continuous improvement loop that will increase effectiveness of transforming incoming enquiries into actual projects, working closely together with all stakeholders in the organization.
- Any related job-responsibilities as per the discretion of the Manager.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Digital. This position will be situated in Coquitlam at 1200 Lougheed Highway.
Interested? Please send an email with your motivation and resume to email@example.com. Due to the vast number of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.